The website is owned and operated by a company incorporated under Italian law, Romit SPA headquartered in via delle Fontanelle, 13, 63812, Montegranaro (FM).
1. DATA CONTROLLERThe data controller is Romit SPA, Via Delle Fontanelle n. 13; tel. 0734.88670 E-mail: email@example.com
2. PURPOSES AND METHODS OF DATA PROCESSINGFollowing consultation of this website and use of one or more services, data concerning identified or identifiable natural persons may be processed. Any personal data acquired, always in compliance with the regulations in force, will be processed solely for the following purposes: for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to grant access to and use the website, its functions and the services requested; b to fulfil the obligations envisaged by law and by European regulations; c for internal operational and managerial requirements within The Romit SPA and relating to the services and/or products offered; d for the creation of a personal user account; e to provide the newsletter service; In the case of explicit and voluntary manifestation of consent, the data collected for the purposes specified in paragraph 1 herein above will also be processed for the purposes of direct marketing by the Data Controller, in particular to send information, commercial or advertising material relating to the services and/or products offered by Romit SPA, also via e-mail, text message, MMS and fax. The data will be processed in a lawful and correct manner and used only for the purposes specified in the previous paragraphs. The processing will occur using suitable tools to guarantee security and confidentiality of the personal data, and may be carried out with hard-copy instruments and/or with the aid of automated means designed to store, manage and transmit the said data.
3. NATURE OF THE CONFERMENT OF DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF A POSSIBLE REFUSALThe conferment of personal data is compulsory only for the purposes specified in Art. 2, paragraph 1, to allow the use of the website and related services requested by the user, possibly after disclosure for every additional service, which will be provided to users in the manner prescribed by law. The website may nevertheless be consulted without providing any personal data, but certain functions will not be available and certain services will not be provided. The conferment of the data and the provision of processing consent for the purposes specified in Art. 2, paragraph 1(d), (e) and (f), and paragraph 2, is optional: in the absence of a request by the user and/or the provision of his/her explicit consent, these services will not be provided, but there are no other consequences. Should you choose not to provide your consent for the purposes specified in Art. 2, paragraph 2, you may nevertheless use the website and services for the purposes specified in Art. 2, paragraph 1. In other words, the consequences of a possible refusal to answer or provide your consent are always made explicit and are connected to each service provided: for example, a refusal to the related processing may prevent the consultation of the website with all its functions (in the case of cookies), the sending of our newsletter (in the case of Art. 2, paragraph 1, letter e) or the receipt of advertising material (in the case of Art. 2, paragraph 2). In any case, the user may consult the website even without providing his/her personal data and refusing to provide his/her consent to data processing, where required; in this case, however, some functions or characteristics of the website may be disabled. In ogni caso l'utente può consultare il sito web anche senza fornire dati personali e negando il consenso al trattamento, ove richiesto; in tale ipotesi, tuttavia, alcune funzionalità o caratteristiche del sito potrebbero essere disabilitate.
4. LOCATION OF DATA PROCESSINGData processing connected to the web services specified in this website is carried out on the premises of Romit SPA, barring any explicit exceptions, and is only handled by technical staff appointed specifically for this processing by the Data Controller.
5. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED/SPECIFIC PROCESSINGDepending on the service provided, different types of personal data may be processed, as specified in this article. Please note that, when the data entered by the user also concern other people, the user himself/herself must ensure the same other people read this privacy disclosure first. The data processing of data subjects below the age of sixteen may only take place with the consent of their parents or legal guardian. In the absence of this consent, in the case of receipt of data from a minor, the Data Controller reserves the right to delete them. Consequently, when using our services, we invite the data subjects not to enter data relating to minors under sixteen; in any case, these data can only be used in limited cases such as, for example, for communications to be made to the public authority.
5.1 Navigation data The information technology systems and the software procedures responsible for the functioning of this website acquire, during their normal use, some personal data, the transmission of which is implicit for website navigation. This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects; nevertheless, owing to its very nature, this information could, through processing and associations with details held by others, make it possible to identify the users. This includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the users who connect to the website, the URL addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to make the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numeric code indicating the state of the reply given by the server and other parameters relating to the operating system and to the platform used by the user. The above data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information regarding the use of the website and to check that the site is operating correctly, and are cancelled immediately after being processed. The data could be used to establish liability in the event of hypothetical IT crimes that damage the website: except in this case, information on web contacts is currently not held for more than seven days. With respect to cookies, please refer to para.
5.2.1 Data provided voluntarily by the user (communications - website registration) The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of communications by means of contact forms on the site or e-mail to the addresses specified on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the data communicated by the sender, including his/her e-mail address, and the consent to receive any reply messages to their requests. To this end only the personal data necessary to identify the user and to provide the service requested by the same are collected (in particular, name, surname and e-mail address). The data provided by the user to Romit SPA are only used in order to accommodate or to respond to the requests sent and are disclosed to third parties expressly authorised by the Data Controller only where necessary for this purpose. Information specifications designed specifically for particular services upon request will be provided on the relevant pages of the site.
5.2.2 Data provided voluntarily by the user (to receive communications for marketing and/or commercial promotion purposes) Every data subject may voluntarily provide their personal data to S.r.l./SpA in order to receive commercial or promotional information, whatever their designation, in both digital and hard-copy form. Only in the event that the e-mail coordinates are provided by the data subject as part of the sale of a product or service, the e-mail address thus provided may be used for the direct sale of further similar products or services, pursuant to the provisions of Art. 130, paragraph 4, of Italian Leg. Decree 196/2003, without the need for express and prior consent from the data subject (also known as “soft spam”). In any communication of this type, however, the data subject is reminded that (s)he may revoke consent at any time and without formality. The data processed for marketing purposes are deleted at the request of the data subject, who may at any time revoke consent, as specified in detail in the following Art. 9.
5.3. Newsletter The Romit SPA newsletter is sent via e-mail to those who have explicitly requested, by filling in the dedicated form on this website and thereby authorising Romit SPA to process their personal data for the above mentioned purposes. Consent: The conferment of data required for this purpose (e-mail and, possibly, selection of default categories of areas of interest) is compulsory only in order to receive the newsletter: the refusal to provide these data in fact entails the inability to benefit from the newsletter service, but there are no other consequences. Purposes: The personal data provided by users are only used in order to send the newsletter and will not be disclosed to third parties. Method: The data collected are processed with computerised tools. Suitable security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, unlawful or incorrect use and access by unauthorised persons. Unsubscribing from the service: to stop receiving the newsletter simply select the unsubscribe link, found at the end of every e-mail received, or send a request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Unsubscription is managed in an automated manner, which is why, following the request to unsubscribe from the service, you may receive further newsletters as their sending had already been scheduled prior to receipt of your unsubscribe request, but for a maximum period of 72 hours.
5.4.1 Cookies What are they? Cookies are pieces of information stored by your browser when you visit a website with any suitable device (such as a PC, a tablet or a smartphone). Each cookie contains various data (e.g., the name of its server of origin, a numerical identifier, etc.), and it may remain in the system for the duration of a session (until your browser is closed) or for long periods and may contain a unique identification code. What are they for? Cookies are used for various purposes depending on their type: some are strictly necessary for a website to function properly (technical cookies) while others optimise performance to offer an improved user experience or capture statistics on the use of the site, such as analytics cookies, or they allow you to see personalised advertising, such as profiling cookies. Consent: any provision of consent by the user is stored by Romit SPA under its area of responsibility, by means of a technical cookie, with a duration of 12 months. The user is notified by both a short disclosure (banner displayed until consent is provided or denied, as explained in paragraph
5.4.4. How to disable cookies?") as well as this full disclosure; moreover privacy_3 privacy_4 privacy_5